Saturday, October 8, 2011

Things that go bump in the night

While shopping this afternoon I made my usual check of the Montana History book section and I discovered six books about ghost stories and haunted places in Montana. I guess Halloween must be just around the corner. These books claim to contain collections of true events and I am open minded enough to check them out. I will however be reading them during daylight hours, just in case they scary enough to keep me awake at night.

In case you are looking for a little of spooky reading to get in the mood for Halloween, here is the list of the books that I found:

  • Haunted Montana and More Haunted Montana both by Karen Stevens
  • Spooky Montana by S. E.  Schlosser
  • Montana Ghost Stories by Debra D. Munn 
  • Montana Chillers and Spirit Tailings: Ghost Tales from Virginia City, Butte and Helena both by Ellen Baumler

No comments:

Post a Comment