Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Home for the Montana Cowboy Hall of Fame Announced


A recent front page story in the Livingston Enterprise carried the news that Big Timber had been chosen to be the home of the Montana Cowboy Hall of Fame and Western Heritage Center.  While I was disappointed to hear that Livingston, which under consideration, had not been chosen, I was pleased that it will at least be nearby.

I hadn't paid much attention to the Montana Cowboy Hall of Fame until I read the news story.  I was vaguely aware of  its existence in Wolf Point, but I hadn't actually visited the area.  After reading the article, I did a little research on the organization and I am really looking forward to the opening at the new location.  If you would like to learn more about the Montana Cowboy Hall of Fame and Western Heritage Center, including the full press release about the move to Big Timber, you can visit their website www.Montanacowboyfame.com  I will try to monitor the progress of the new facility and keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

  1. I've read your book. You do great research and made it very interesting. Thank you. I am on the MCHF Board and will enjoy working with you as we get this museum created. Look for the Museum Without Walls project!

    ReplyDelete